Urethane Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Low V.O.C., low odor, one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive.
- Designed for easy trowel-on application over concrete or wood substrates to install materials such as: solid and engineered wood flooring, parquet flooring, shorts, recycled rubber flooring, cork flooring and bamboo flooring.
- Minimal shrinkage, trowel ridge holding and non slump.
- Trowels easily, yet offers good wet/green grab.
- High bond strength.
- Cleans up easily prior to cure.
- Superior elasticity gives quieter, cushioned floor installations.
- Apply flooring using wet lay or walk on methods.
Multi-Functional Urethane Hybrid
- Singulock is a hybrid urethane wood flooring adhesive, moisture barrier, sound suppressor and gap/crack filler.
- Designed to install materials such as solid and multi-ply engineered plank, bamboo flooring and parquet flooring.
- Application of this product gives the moisture barrier and the wood flooring adhesive in one easy trowel on application.
- Significantly reduces installation time compared to most standard moisture barrier/adhesive systems.
- Vastly reduces V.O.C. and low odor.
- Offers easy application with good wet/green grab.
- Final cured product yields a superior moisture barrier and wood flooring adhesive.
- Superior product elasticity elongates to cover small cracks and produces cushioned, quieter floors with superior acoustic properties.
Advanced Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Easy Trowel or Roller Application
- Superior Tack Development, retains a permanent tack, allowing carpet tiles to be lifted and replaced with minimal adhesion loss
- Solvent Free, Ultra-Low VOC
- Non-Staining with Mildew and Mold Resistance
Ideal for the installation of:
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Vinyl Plank
- Sheet Flooring
- Modular Carpet Tile (Vinyl or Non-Vinyl Backed)
- Carpet Cushion
Install LVT, vinyl plank, VCT and sheet flooring with Pressulock for a strong and permanent bond.
Pressulock retains a permanent tack, allowing carpet tiles to be lifted and replaced with minimal adhesion loss.